GA Hours: 9:00pm – 2:00am (Early bird starts at $135 going up to $185)
VIP Hours: 8:00pm – 2:00am (Early bird starts at $165 going up to $215)
Registration starts at 5 PM in the Arcade area of the hotel for all ticket types (Exchange tickets for wristbands)
- Yes, the party will sell out.
- Yes, the ticket price increases as the party sells out.
- Yes, People buy & sell tickets on Craiglist.org before and after the party sells out.
- If you think you are going to be in Chicago for New Years and you are reading this then buy tickets now and sell them later if you can’t go. (See 3rd party will call)
- 3rd Party Tickets: If you’d like to sell your tickets to a 3rd Party, just give them the ticket or the PDF for them to print out.
- Tickets will not be mailed to you, You must print out your own tickets, or show the QR code for the ticket on your phone bring a Valid ID and credit card if you have any issues.
- Check in the night of the event beginning at 5:00 pm on the street level of the hotel. You will then be given a wristband to enter the party.
- Yes we have several coat check areas.
- If you would like a table & chairs to sit at, then you will need to purchase a Reserved VIP Table
- Valet parking is available. Call 312-787-2200 for rates.
- The Drake Hotel Sells out so get your room/Party Packages early.
- Please Note: Premium Hosted Ticket Reception, VIP Table Guests your Bottles are in lieu of drink tickets. Additional drinks will cost one dollar throughout the entire event with proceeds benefiting The Red Cross Relief Efforts (This is due to the State of Illinois “Happy Hour Law” thus an “Open Bar” is Illegal in Illinois)
Either Print out your ticket and bring to the registration area
Or go paperless by showing it on your phone:
There are a few things attendees can do to have the ticket on their phone.
1. Download the free Eventbrite App
2. Add the ticket to Passbook
3. Save the PDF’s to their smart phone home screen
4. Open the PDF tickets in their email
One of the best reasons to come to our party at the Drake Hotel is getting home, we have plenty of taxi’s, buses, trains and hotels rooms in the area. You don’t have to worry about getting stuck out in the cold in the middle of nowhere at 3AM freezing your tush off..